Pages

June 01, 2006

National Capital Presbytery

So - I have been fairly anonymous in the blogging world for a while, only posting things from time to time, only commenting on sites of people that I know in the real world. I have just gotten word that my address is going to be published in the Presbytery's Monthly. (As implied, it's our Presbytery's monthly e-newsletter!)

So I say:
Welcome! Welcome to all you NCPers. I do not blog about things work related, so I hope you're not here looking for an inside scoop or juicy rumor! I blog about things going on with my health, my family, and just whatever is going on at the time.

Other people blog for different reasons. Some are political. Some are literally replacements for a journal. Some people use their blogs for others to use for devotions. Seek them out, and read about other people perspectives in the world!

(Disclaimer, as needed: Anything posted on this blog does not reflect the official stances of either the Presbyterian Church (USA), National Capital Presbytery, or the staff of NCP.)

No comments:

Post a Comment