Pages

June 28, 2006

Cleaning Up, in Several Ways

For those of you who have visited before, you will notice little changes in colors around the site. I am working on learning HTML but have yet to take a class. This is truly the first time that I have sought the advice and teachings of a younger person when it comes to technology! It's a weird feeling, but it's okay. My cousin had to take HTML in school, so he has a ton of knowledge. English? Math? I don't know how he did, but in HTML he gets a good grade from me!

Mostly I'm working to add other links, and have played around with some colors. It's fun to see the charts of all of the available colors! Soooo many.

The other Cleaning Up that's going on is in the house. My In-Laws will be here on Monday for a week. I'm looking forward to it! I know, I know, you're supposed to dread having your MIL in your home, picking out all of the problems that you don't notice on a daily basis. I look forward to having them around. :o) ((Yes, I realize that my wife and sister-in-law read this!))

It sounds like we will have a week of being tourists, and shoppers, and loungers. I'm a fan of all of those things! We'll head up to the Baltimore Aquarium one day, and may even do some Smithsonian stuff another day.

So - posting could go one way or the other - I'll need to blog to share good news, or I will have no time to blog, so I will not be up for a week or so. I'll probably ge another one in before they come, but may spend more time playing with formatting instead. :o)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your mother-in-law too ;)

    ReplyDelete