Pages

June 07, 2006

Another Graduation, Another Graduation Post

My Cousin graduated last Sunday from High School. (Yes, for those counting at home, that's two graduations in two weeks!) Since he has moved into our place for his college career, the party is going to be at our house this coming weekend. I'm excited for many reasons, but most excited because everything on my to-do-list is being checked off very quickly, because we're down to the wire.

My real problem in planning is, and always has been, that I don't just have one "To Do List." I tend to make list after list, because I don't like the clutter of things that are done with things that need to be done. I have the same problem in the office, too many lists to work with. I am working on streamlining that stuff, but it's so hard.

I think I will write a retrospective to-do-list after the party to take a look at all of the changes that have happened at the house. Painting, patio-power-washing, deep cleaning of the house. Sometimes I just need to look back and see in one place all that has happened.

If I get around to putting it all on to paper, I'll probably send it along to the To-Do-List-Blog who is collecting lists to put a book together. I think it's a neat idea, and it's one of the sites I look at every day to see what other people are doing.

Post on my blog was on my list for today, so I'll check that off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment