Pages

July 31, 2006

Puppy Plans!

We did some calendar work and found out that Anny could not go with me if we wait until Michelle goes to school to swap Maggie, our new puppy. This led to a lot of playing in our minds about when we could make our drive down to North Carolina. The real key is that we have a three week window with which to work. It would be easier if I was one of you teacher-types and we could just take off whenever. :o)

So, this weekend Anny and I will be driving down to spend the weekend with my mom, step-father, and sister. Mom and Tony have recently decided to move a bit farther inland from where they currently are. Not sure where yet, but they are going to be having a moving sale on Saturday, so I get to be a salesman! I love doing that.

When we come home on Sunday, we will have a beautiful beagle puppy! Thought I don't believe that she reads this blog, many thanks to Michelle, my "baby" sister for the work she has done to mold Maggie into a well behaved dog.

The thing that I am not looking forward to, though, is that apparently she (Maggie, not Michelle) does not travel well in the car. She's quite a drooler, which could be cute for a while, but it's a six hour drive. We're going to put the seat cover on the back seat before we leave. :o)

I really wish I had something more interesting to write about, but I've been sick for three days and this is something that excites ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment