Pages

January 01, 2011

2010 Picture Review

A couple of times I have taken the first line of the first blog post of each month, but 2010 was fairly light on the blog because of the craziness of two moves in five months, living with another family for four of those months, yada yada yada.

What I have done, for the most part, is keep up with picture taking.  While I have abandoned Flickr because I don't have time to keep up the way I would like to, I shifted back to Picasa.  I have worked on taking more creative shots, but most of my focus is on Abby of course.  She loves to pose, sometimes to the point of annoyance, and is almost always patient while I take five more shots.

This year I have picked a picture from each month that I have dubbed my favorite.  A friend of ours took better pictures of Abby, but I have included only pictures that I have taken.

First is a slideshow of pictures of just Abby (with one guest appearance) from 2010:


Next is a slideshow that I have dubbed "artsy" but are really just pictures I like from each month that do not include Abby.


I am trying to stretch myself on this stuff, because I am feeling like a lot of the shots I try are stuff I have done before.  Goal for 2011 I guess...

Well - Happy New Year!  Hope your 2011 is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment