Pages

April 18, 2006

End of a Season

No, people, not spring or winter. The season I speak of is HOCKEY!! Tonight is the last night for the regular season, which also means the last night for Fantasy Hockey. I am looking pretty secure in my bout to be on the top of a league which includes mostly family. I can't remember the last time I beat my brother in something, and we're in the finals for the championship!

But really, the hockey-every-night ritual is coming closer to a close. I talked Anny into the NHL Center Ice package, and I must say that we have gotten every penny's worth that I put in. They cover games into the first two rounds of the playoffs, so that's a relief.

Yes, these are the things I think about at work after taking more than a week off of work. I'll have to blog about all of the improvements made around the house while on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment