Pages

April 25, 2006

Dog People

We're dog people. We had a cat, who lived with Anny before I did. We got Rusty, our cocker-mutt, the summer after we got married. Tiger, our cat, moved on to another owner several years ago, and he's truly not missed to be honest.

My awesome sister was the source of Rusty. When she was going away to boarding school. On Easter Sunday (of this year) she made another offer:

Sis: Do you want another puppy? My friends dog had puppies and they all need places to live
Rob: huh? I don't know that Anny will go for it.
Sis: You could ask.
Rob: okay....
Sis: I will train him for you over the summer. I'm good at that.
Rob: How on earth do you manage to get Anny to take dogs from you? I have been trying for months on that, with no success. You call before church one day and "yeah" is your answer!

So, we're getting a dog in August. Another mutt, this time it's a beagle! Not sure what else is in the mix, but that's how we get our dogs. :o)

Now I am in a holding pattern for several months. In the mean time, HERE is a cute sign from Vancouver.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! That's great.

    I'm sure he'll be better trained than the beagle we sat for while Sarahlynn was pregnant. He decided to jump right through the screens in the porch and run away!

    ReplyDelete