Pages

September 25, 2006

Approaching A GRAND!

Okay, so I have a Site Meter on my website. (For those who have not noticed, it's on the bottom of this here screen you're reading!) I check it from time to time, to see how people arrive at my little spot on the web. As I am quickly approaching my 1,000th visitor, I thought I would put up a short post about .... well about my silly little blog.

Shout outs go to Jason's New Class, Presbyterian Bloggers, and Yeah, But did Houdini have these Hips, for being the three largest sources of visitors! By looking at some of the IP addresses or locations I can guess who is reading my blog from time to time, but others of you I don't have any idea. I think that's what is cool about the web.

For those coming from Presbyterian sources, I hope to cross paths with you some day. I am really hoping to get to the next General Assembly. San Jose in 2008, right?!

Some of you have stumbled my site by doing a google search for some strange things that I have mentioned over the seven months that I've been online.

Some searches make sense: Potluck Lunch. (I apologize for those looking for a good recipe! My post was about an event at church) I will post a GREAT Tuna Fish salad recipe if anyone is interested.

Some searches I don't know what to do with. I would say that the search that brings people here most often is for Bleached Denim Paint. That's weird, people! You will get a much better idea of how the color looks if you go get a sample from the Home Depot. But if you're looking for a recommendation, I do recommend the Bleached Denim. I have it in three rooms in my house!

So, with this short post, and a recipe offer if anyone is interested, I close this post. Whoever is my 1,000th visitor I would love for you to comment so that I can give you a shout out next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment