Pages

May 21, 2007

The ABC's of Me

I was tagged by OrganTrail.

A - Attached or Single? Married.
B - Best Friend: My lovely wife, followed closely by a gaggle of great people.
C - Cake or Pie: CAKE! Always cake.
D - Drink of Choice: Water. Lots and lots of water.
E - Essential Item: iPod. I'm hooked.
F - Favorite Color: Orange, for now. It was always green before that.
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Not a huge Gummi fan, but it's fun to bite a bears head off.
H - Hometown: College Park, baby!
I - Indulgence: Video Games
J - January or February: January. More work-holidays.
K - Kids: one, in less than a month!
L - Life is incomplete without: Love.
M - Marriage Date: 03/30/2002. A double palendrome, I've been told.
N - Number of Siblings: 2. one of each.
O - Oranges or Apples? Apples. Oranges have potassium.
P - Phobias/Fears: Failing my wife once the baby is here.
Q - Favorite Quote: Might as well be "Early to bed, early to Rise" Skip the rest of the quote, I just fit into the first part!
R - Reasons to smile: There are so many every day. Waking up each day, I guess.
S - Season: Spring, I think.
T- Tag Three: NeurosesGalore, SarahKM, Sarahlynn
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I have a list of things I want to do before I die. I am afraid to publish it because we don't talk about death in my house, so there's no reason for such a list.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? definately a meat eater.
W - Worst Habit: not finishing projects around the house.
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds? REALLY bad experience with an ultrasound, so X-ray.
Y - Your Favorite Foods: Yes!
Z- Zodiac: sagittarius

No comments:

Post a Comment