Pages

November 29, 2008

Countdown to 30 - 1990

I was born on December 16th, 1978. For the 30 days leading up to my birthday, I'll be posting (mostly) pictures and (a few) stories about the years gone by.

Here's my brother, my father and I in a picture taken at church for the directory.


And here is my official school picture. Welcome to the Flat Top Years!

It's funny that you can see the hair product more than you can see my hair in the picture!

We went to Disney World that summer, too. Check out my brothers rolled socks (I rocked them too) as well as my self-inflicted bunny ears. Dorks.


The fall of 1990 was my first year in Maryland after moving from my mom's house to my grandparents house. Want to know the meaning of culture shock? Move from coastal North Carolina to a Washington, DC suburb while transitioning from public elementary school to a private middle school!

1 comment:

  1. I remember the Robert of 1990. Well, what I remember is some guy with red hair who played the trombone. And all the girls in jr. high fascinated by the hair... LOL

    ReplyDelete