Pages

June 18, 2008

5 Things Meme

Amy at PrettyBabies tagged me for a Meme...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
Attending Community College
Reconnecting with Dave H
Dating a good friend, whom I'm glad to say is still a good friend.
Working retail, and loving it!
Watching the Capitals play in the Stanley Cup Finals (the only time they have)

5 things on my to do list:
Clean the attic
Get enough together for this weekend's yard sale to make it worth our time
Leave work early to hang out with my ladies.....
Cut my neighbors grass as a repayment for when he cut mine a few weeks back
Remember to water the garden daily

5 favorite snacks/food:
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
Tear down and re-build my home church
Build/Buy a compound for our extended family somewhere fun
Fund research for MS and Kidney Disease
Buy a matching set of Power Wheels for my kid and her friends
Pay off our debt and the debt of others close to us.

5 bad habits:
Biting my nails (better than it was before)
Crop Dusting my wife
Speeding when there is no need
Cussing around the baby
*Not using a turn signal
(*starred are not bad habits that I have, but they are bad habits that others have)

5 Places I've lived:
San Diego, CA (okay, I was an infant, but I lived there!)
Various North Carolina Cities
Current home
Manassas, VA
Current home (back to, obviously)

Tagging 5 people:
Sorry, folks, I don't tag. If you would like to play along, post it on your blog and comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment