Pages

August 25, 2006

Want to Help Me on a Project?

Hey Folks,
I have been given my first web project at work, but I need your help. As you know (or I hope you do) I work in a Presbytery Office. We have decided that as more people are using the web, we should probably have a FAQ page, but I don't know what questions people have!

What I want from you is a Question. What questions do you have of your Presbytery or Presbytery Office? Here are a couple of questions I have picked up from co-workers:

How much is Per Capita?
How do I get to the Presbytery Office?
Why is Rob so cool?

Okay, I threw that last one in.

Please please please let me know what sort of questions you would ask if you could. Those of you non-Presbyterians, please also participate. What questions do you have about your denominational office? Your regional office? Your church?

Any help would be great. If you cannot comment because you don't have Blogger, email me HERE.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. OK here goes -- some serious and not so serious:

    "What's a presbytery?"
    "Where do you keep the scotch?"
    "How do I find a committee schdule?"
    "How do I join a committee?"
    "How do I submit an application for... (GA Commissioner, Moderator, Vice Moderator, Staff position, etc)

    Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT Questions! I think that the folks in my office would love for me to put the Scotch question on there, but the Council might not.

    ReplyDelete