Pages

August 22, 2006

A Great Day of Firsts!

Today is the first day for a lot of things in lots of lives, and in our household there are several biggies:

Anny's first day back to school!
Jon's first day at his new job!
(by default) the first day that the Puppy has stayed home along all day.

YIKES! That's too much excitement for one house for one day. Honestly, the only one I worry about is the puppy. :o) My aunt has volunteered to stop by on her way between offices to let the dogs out.

The other big event this week is that my little sister begins her college career tomorrow! I'm so excited. We'll make a trip down sometime in September to see her. She's ready for "city" life, I think. Last I heard, though, she had lost all of her orientation material. (mental note, call tonight!)

So, those are the firsts that I know about. I guess the "first" for me is that I have been building a shelving unit for our living room to keep stuff organized, but handy. I have these whims from time to time that I should build things. This is only the second to come to be. This evening is shelf-cutting and assembling.

No comments:

Post a Comment