Pages

August 17, 2006

New Blogger Beta

Okay, I moved my blog over to the new Beta version of Blogger. Some of the features are pretty cool. You can rearrange the information on the right side much more easily ~~~~>

When drafting, there is an easy "Labels for this post" section, so you can easily mark them for categories.

When picking a template, you can make overhaul changes without knowing HTML. The template I picked had a black background, and all I needed to do is a one-click change to make the background gray.

I like it. I will warn you, an annoyance was that it did not bring over my html list of blog links. I had to go in and recreate that list, but even that process was not mind bending.

Besides, I did it before you, so I feel ahead of the curve. :o)

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I've been craving categories for years. I am so switching over! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete