- Behind the Scenes tour of The World Aquarium. (It is no National Aquarium, but it was nice)
- Family Movie Night watching Megamind for the first time
- Church and catching up with folks we have not seen in weeks
- Fair Saint Louis to see a local band we like (Cut short because of fun storms)
- 4th of July Parade
- A Carnival for lunch and fun, including Abby's first Ferris Wheel ride!
- Dinner/party at a friends house
- Fireworks with a perfect view and fun company
Glad I had an extra day to the weekend, this would have been too crazy for two days!
Here are some pictures from the weekend:
One of the petting places at the aquarium! We also go to feed Otters and an Armadillo. Very cool experience for all of us.
Just a pic I like from the Fair.
A picture of (part of) the Arch as the storm approached. We were soaked by the time we got to the car, but since it rained for about 12 hours after it started, we are very glad we left when we did!
Abby waiting for the Webster Groves parade - she was mostly patient. It was wet so the parade was delayed, but fun once it got going.
Abby and I on the Ferris Wheel - her first and my first in as long as I can remember!
Fireworks in Kirkwood. We walked, which was nice because we did not have to deal with traffic. We met up with a friend from church and her little girl - glad we had company since the fireworks did not get started until 9:30! The girls frolicked and ran around while we waited.
Next weekend we are going to summer camp together! I don't think I'm going to take the camera, though. I have never actually been to summer camp as a camper - I'm looking forward to taking it all in!