I'm thankful that...
- though sickness was a theme, we're all relatively healthy and comfortable
- we're growing stronger as a family for a miriad of reasons
- that we got to spend a snow day and a long weekend together
- for all of the ways that Abby continues to amaze me
- that a decision has been made about our future home ownership, and that things can begin to unfold for us here
- Lost is back, and so is Scrubs!
- Anny and I are learning how to take control of what we can, and let go of what we can't
- the Sanctuary renovation project at church is moving along - I have heard that insulation is up!
- I've connected with old friends, and met new ones