Pages

January 30, 2009

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(Please keep in mind that I do not tag people for anything - if you would like to participate and have not yet, go ahead. If you haven't and don't want to, don't. I'm not going to allocate time for your day, I'm bad enough about my own!)

1 - I love my wife more than anyone else in the world...
2 - ...except for maybe Abby, the light of my life.
3 - My medicines scare me, and smell gross. I don't think the smell helps the fear.
4 - Without my medications, I don't know what life would be like for me.
5 - I really enjoy reading other people's 25 Things Lists, but can't imagine why someone would read mine.
6 - I watch way too much TV, but will only go out of my way for Lost and Scrubs anymore.
7 - I have stopped wearing t-shirts in public since leaving my camp life. If you see me in a colarless shirt you are either a) in my home or b) seeing me in a very dirty work project at church.
8 - I have no desire to live in another country. I would like to visit Australia, but that's mostly to spend time with friends.
9 - I'm quite handy when I make the time for it.
10 - I love finishing a project, but rarely do.
11 - I really enjoy photography, but am not very good at it.
12 - I have esteem issues, particularly when I'm working on something that can be compared to others (like photography).
13 - My text messages are grammatically correct 98% of the time.
14 - I'm lazy, but I don't want to be.
15 - I'm a huge hockey fan. One year I bought the Center Ice Package and watched five or six games a week for the whole season.
16 - I get a bit jealous that I have been blogging for almost three years now, and there are people out there with many more readers and commenters than I get.
17 - I have started and killed three blogs for parents because I'm not brave enough to get support from others in such a venture.
18 - I want to be more involved in supporting others with FSGS (the kidney disease that I have) but I just don't have the time or energy to devote to it.
19 - I did several typing tests last fall in preparation for a job search and typed 70 words per minute with 95% accuracy.
20 - I'm secretly really excited about our trip to Casper, WY, this spring. It's a wonderful place to visit.
21 - I'm looking forward to all of the things that we can do with Abby this spring that were beyond her last year.
22 - It drives me completely nuts that Anny is practically unreachable during the day. I understand, but am still nuts about it.
23 - I really get into Toddler Tunes of all sorts. Right now I'm listening to Neil Sedaka singing "Lunch Will Keep Us Together." At work.
24 - I am very creative when it comes to food, and presentation tends to trump taste at home. When I'm out, it's the opposite. I eat the same things over and over and don't really care about how it looks.
25 - I'm ready for another snow day, even though I had one this week!

2 comments:

  1. I'll try to drive more traffic over here. I think you're interesting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we have some of these things in common, like excitement over visiting Wyoming. But more seriously:

    10, 12, 14, 16, 17, and 18 . . . some of the specifics might be different, but these sentiments are ones that I share. I find them oppressive and crippling.

    ReplyDelete