Pages

December 14, 2008

Countdown to 30 - 2006

I was born on December 16th, 1978. For the 30 days leading up to my birthday, I'll be posting (mostly) pictures and (a few) stories about the years gone by.

In January of 2006 we made the trek down to see my sister speak at a Chapel Service at her high school.  It was a really neat way to see my baby sister, and was a great trip.  I think it's the last road trip we have taken, and it was with Jae and Nadia so it was even more fun!  Here is the five of us:



In the summer of 2006 Anny and I flew up to Iowa to join the extended family on Anny's side for "Christmas in July." It's an idea that I had been throwing at Anny for years because it's easier to get around during the summer than to pray that we can all gather at Christmas. Someone else brought the idea up to the powers that be, and it happened.

There is a really "fun" picture of all 15 (17?) of us in tie dyed clothes, but I either can't find it or am intentionally not posting it. Here is a shot of me with Anny's cousins daughter getting corn ready for dinner time.



Aren't I sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment