Pages

March 21, 2006

"I'm not a doctor"

"I'm not a doctor" says Anny. She is feeling REALLY guilty and blames herself for the info we found out today.

To quote the nurse at the Nephrologists office:
"I have just spoken to Dr Broumond and he says that 'that diet is the worst possible diet for you to be on! I need to fax to you a bloodwork order that you have to get done in the morning and they will get it back to us STAT!"

I asked if I could put it off until Thursday, and they seem a bit concerned and so I have it on the way via fax. Guess I have to start exercising since I can't just quit eating sugars.

That's all the news that is news for today. Guess that's pretty harsh news, though, so that is enough.

1 comment:

  1. So, you gotta exercise now, huh? I guess that means I have to start again too... Well, we'll do some thangs.... hockey, golf, racketball?

    Baby Brother

    ReplyDelete