Pages

March 21, 2006

Home Sick

Today is day number 2 of being home sick. I have rarely over my working-lifetime taken time off of work, even for vacation. Good news is that I have dropped some pounds via sickness.

The debate - why have I not been feeling well? I, of course, don't want to call a doctor. Several outside forces are playing here....

New medicine. Because of the price of Lipitor, we have switched my meds to Crestor. My office manager made this switch about a year ago with bad results.

New diet. Because of the kidney disease (which I will blog directly about sometime soon, if only to refine my own knowledge), I am supposed to limit potassium. My kidney's leak protein, and the diet is a LOT of protein. To me, that should not rock the boat.

So, I’m home, rotting in front of more senseless television. I brought work home, against the advisement of my bosses. I think I will feel more productive in a few minutes.

Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment