Pages

February 26, 2006

Not the first "Sunday Morning"

Okay - So I looked at which way people are finding me online. Sarahlynn definately wins in that category! Some other folks, though, have googled info and come to my blog. I guess I'm not the only one who likes Lionel Ritchie's "Easy" (you know, Easy like Sunday Morning!)!!

Sorry if I'm not the guy you're looking for.

In the mean time -
I'm sooo excited that the NHL (that's hockey folks) comes back tonight. I like the olympics and such, but not nearly as much as I like to see the guys that I know night in and night out. The problem with living this close to DC is that the comentators are bozo's. Hockey missed an entire season, and these guys don't realize that to get new fans, they need to drop all of the dorky hockey lingo. You know, the stuff that makes my wife say "huh?"

Well, the game is starting! Later gaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment