Pages

January 25, 2008

Four Things

Taken from Natalie at Growing A Critter, and since I have not done one of these in a while, I'll give it a go!


A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER: church, chinese take out for the office, Safeway and Chipotle

B) FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME (regularly): Amy, Nadia, Natalie, and Katrina

C) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS: white pizza with pepperoni, cream cheese chicken, good tuna fish salad on farmers market sourdough, and

D) FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW: in Rehobeth hanging out with Gramps; in Saint Louis; at a hockey game with Pam, Jason and Abby; or anywhere Anny and Abby are

E) FOUR PEOPLE I THINK WILL RESPOND (when I post this to the blog): SarahKM, Chere, Sarahlynn, Steph

F) FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AND OVER: The Princess Bride, Drumline, Keeping the Faith and The Goonies.

Feel free to give it a go on your blog!

1 comment: