Pages

July 15, 2008

It's Been a While

Lots has happened in the last week. Some I can blog about, some I can not. Anny has already blogged about our visitors HERE, and all that I would add is that it was very nice to have them with us. (Editors note, though: I'm proud of Anny using links! She's learning quickly.)

I always forget how hard it is to take a few days off and follow it up by actually going to work for a day! Our whacky schedule has me off again at the end of this week and the beginning of next, so it's even more weird! Luckily not too much work piles up for me when I'm gone during the summer. I keep tabs on email just in case, but voicemail it out of the question. My office knows that they can get me by cell if they need something, but are always respectful of my time away.

The highlight of my time away was just plain old hanging out with the family. We had granduer ideas of going downtown and packing our schedule, but really just hung out a lot. I finally inflated Abby's little pool and used it as a great tool to wear her down a little each day so that bed time was easier for us all. :o)

Oh yeah, and we had a bunch of green beans from our garden with dinner one night!! We have a cucumber that's close and a bunch of flowers on our squash plants. I think our peppers got planted too late and might e useless this year. Oh well.

What have you been up to for the last week?

1 comment:

  1. Rob, Anny, & Abby-
    Loving the pictures of Abby:) To answer the question...I've been small group leading at Montreat for the last two weeks. And, I'm doing it for two more weeks! Nuts, I know. Lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete